Second Life Grid Status

terça-feira, 10 de setembro de 2013

Iffyta Boho Chique FREE LIMITED TIME

Iffyta malha Bikini Coleção abstrata Hud

This is a limited time offer so get them now!!!!

I have been working fast and furious to give you a great matching line of beach wear.  I have now added to the Stripes Galore Collection, a FREE (for a limited time) Tank and Skirt Cover outfit!!  Its a great casual outfit or coverup that matches the Stripes Galore bikini, shoes and accessories perfectly.

copy and paste the following url:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-PROMO-Iffyta-Mesh-Womens-TankVest-Skirt-Stripes-Galore/5263419

If you like any of my products, please rate the product and receive a free gift from my store, your choice, under 100 lindens, for as many products as you rate. Please send me a notecard or IM with your request.

Don't forget to tell all your friends about these great products!!!

Also, don't forget to get your FREE Dags Solids Bikini Shoes and Accessories before it goes to regular price:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-promo-Iffyta-Mesh-Bikini-Dags-Solids-wMatching-SHOES-ACCESSORIES/5217939

For those of you that purchased my Stripes Galore outfit, the Alpha was missing so either contact me and i will send them to you, or repurchase it for free (it is now included).  I tried to include it in this notecard but the LInden Gods wont allow it anymore i guess.

Iffyta® products - Look like a MILLION BUCKS WITHOUT paying the high price!!!

I have also started a new blog, so if you are interested check it out. 

copy and paste URL:

http://tiffaristocrat.wordpress.com/

I would love to hear your comments, so drop a comment in my blog and i will send you a free friendship bracelet from my store.  For the guys, i will send you a free mens ring.

Iffyta kiosk located at (ADULT SIM):

Iffyta 



Iffyta
Visite a loja
Vendido por: Tiff Aristocrat

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...