Second Life Grid Status

sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Dear friend who speaks another language! L$0

Google Translate serves for that!

L$0   equals:

GIFT  equals:

FREE  equals:

FREEBIE  equals:

FREE OF CHARGE . "Tendeu?"

Lindens will not come out your account ...



Where is it written in BLUE, you click.
Or open a page on MARKETPLACE (Visit the store equals:  Visite a Loja ).
Or open or the Second Life map indicating the location where the GIFT.


LOOKS THAT EASY!



L$0


Panda Punx
Visite a loja 
Vendido por: Lluna Nitely



Continue reading on Marketplace.
"Tended"? (Get it?)
And I do not write in English because I only SPEAK PORTUGUESE.
Kisses, call me.


Quem puder me dar um HELP no inglês me dá uma força. Não faço a menor idéia se escrevevi algo errado.
Minha filha está viajando.
Eita povo desconfiado ¬¬'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...